Here we go week 4!
Despite the title this one does have a humorous ending.
First of all you’re going to need a piece of paper & a pen or pencil …. Off you go.
Got them? Good then let us begin.
We all know that person in the group who can read body language and is an expert on people, no? Oh well they are probably lurking in the group watching you all for their dissertation.
I’ve met a few actual training psychologists in my time through friends and occasionally you look at their partner and you wonder if it’s more like they’re a study case than a husband / wife!
Anyway here’s a bit of light-hearted fun…. Complete the first section before skipping to the end for your 100% accurate and official analysis 🙂
Draw the Pig
DON’T CHEAT, BECAUSE IF YOU DO IT WON’T WORK. DRAW THE PIG FIRST AND JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. IT WON’T TAKE BUT A MINUTE.
On a blank piece of paper draw a pig. Then scroll down and read the interpretation of your pig!!
Draw your pig first! And don’t look at the next part until you are done! It won’t be fun if you look first!!!
The pig serves as a useful test of the personality traits of the drawer.
If the pig is drawn;
- Toward the top of the paper, you are positive and optimistic.
- Toward the middle, you are a realist.
- Toward the bottom, you are pessimistic, and have a tendency to behave negatively.
- Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
- Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don’t have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates.
- Facing front (looking at you), you are direct, enjoy playing devil’s advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
- Facing away & looking back over its shoulder at you … you have issues & an anal fixation … seriously get help!!
- With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
- With few details, you are emotional and naïve, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.
- With less than 4 legs showing, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.
- With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.
- The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. (The bigger the better)
- The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life!!!! (And again more is better!)
OK, who didn’t draw a tail???
Have a good weekend, catch you next week.
Link to all Friday Thoughts
I’ve been working on a few books and this one is close to release pending some artwork, A few of you have asked for a sample so here is a page from the upcoming 50 Shades of Blonde (Daft things my wife has said)
Hope you enjoy and look out for it on Kindle … if its popular i may do a print run as well.
As the father of a 2 year old you find yourself immersed in kids TV at some point & to keep yourself from slipping into a coma you start to look at the subtext that your toddler just can’t see, I can’t complain too much we did pretty well and missed the whole Baby TV channel as he was more interested in the heavy beats from the Clubland & MTV Dance music channels.
Here is a few things I’ve picked up from the shows as I’ve gone along and now you’ve read them you can’t unsee them;
- For a small village of approx 10 people they have a helicopter mountain rescue, 3 fire vehicles and a lifeboat & no visitors!
- How Norman Price isn’t in borstal or been taken away by Social Services I’ll never know
- … although Norman is the only ginger kid with no obvious father and Fireman Sam is also red haired & the fire service never press charges …. coincidence??
- … also backed up by when Trevor says to Norman’s mum he used to be a boy scout she says “I love a man in uniform”
- Why do none of these people have causal clothes, the fire brigade / plumber etc all go to every event in uniform?
In the Night Garden
- There is definitely some shenanigans going on between Iggle Piggle & Upsy Daisy!
- Makka Pakka has a very strange fetish for washing people to the point where people run away from him.
- The Tomliboos …. not sure if these are really close brothers & sisters or a polygamous couple?
- Unbelievably sexist program, anything good is done by Mummy Pig and anything wrong / clumsy is always Daddy pig.
- That Peppa is so bossy i can’t wait until George grows up and give her what for!
Abney & Teal
- Is nobody looking for this homeless kid living on an island? Broken Britain I tell ya!
- What is that cross between an old man / teddy bear / mole?
Oh well that’s it for this week. Have a good weekend!
Link to all Friday Thoughts
All the tongue in cheek permission slips in one place! Enjoy
Husbands night out permission slip – Husband_Night_Out_Permission_Slip
Wife’s night out permission slip – Wife_Night_Out_Permission_Slip
Dating my Daughter permission slip – dating-my-daughter-permission-slip
Handed down from generation to generation, the Wingman’s Handbook, the Bro Code of old.
Here it is in all its glory, read and digest so your never leave a buddy lost without a wingman in a dogfight again!